Stay tuned to Dutch Mobility Innovations
Previous DMINEWS editions
- National roll-out of intelligent Traffic Control Systems (iTLC) continues
- Flanders too embraces iTLCs
- Europe adopts Dutch iTLC standards
- All traffic signs in the Netherlands now digitally available
- Fuel savings related to iTLCs for trucks: initial figures
- Deventer’s version of intelligence: all traffic lights in this city in the eastern part of the Netherlands to become iTLCs
- Traffic Signal Priority pilot an invitation for more
- Start construction of DEFlog: the next step in digitisation of logistics
- One platform now contains all municipalities’ changes in Urban Vehicle Access Regulations
Colophon: The DMI platform is an initiative of the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management and is intended to facilitate cooperation between public and private professionals in the field of traffic and transport. Part of DMI is our publication DMI News, which is sent monthly to the network of safe, smart and sustainable mobility.
Do you want to stay informed about DMI News? Then subscribe here!
This newsletter may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. The State accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.